Thursday, February 10, 2011

Daring Kitchen

I saw my friend The Flirty Girl's post about her participation in the Daring Baker challenges.  So I decided to hop on over to the Daring Kitchen to see what all this was about.  I figured I should apply to join because I've been wanting to cook and bake more and what do you know... you can sign up to be either or both a Daring Cook and a Daring Baker!  My first post about the first assignment I got as a Daring Cook is coming up soon, so watch out for it!

And if you feel like you're ready for a challenge (these can be for novices too) you should go over there to sign up too!  Never fear if you're not an amazing cook, this can be a good place to start and to try, I'm sure at some point I'll mess up or fail at one of the challenges, but that's okay, it's a learning experience and one I'm looking forward too!

No comments:

Post a Comment